As you all know, I’ve been terribly, terribly inactive lately. I’m starting college as well as my very first job soon and I’m nervous as a Charmander in a rainstorm, to say the least, and that’s taken its toll on my Simming habits.
As much as I want to make a fancy long 500th post for all of you, I don’t have the time, patience, or the energy right now. But I love all of you and I want to give you something, so IT’S TIME FOR A CONTEST!
- There will be one winner. All you have to do to enter is reblog this post. Like the post if you wish, but only reblogs count!
- You can reblog this once a day.
- I will choose a winner randomly.
- The prize is your very own copy of The Sims 3 base game, and the expansion pack of your choice!
- If the winner owns The Sims 3 base game but lack a few expansion/stuff packs, we can negotiate the prizes a bit.
- One more thing…and this is VERY IMPORTANT. MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER CAN RUN THE SIMS 3. I love this game to bits but it really needs some computing power, especially if you want the awesome graphics to reach their full potential. Finding out if your computer is up to par is as simple as using this website.
- I can send the winner an actual physical copy of the game or I can gift a digital download to them through Steam. Digital download would be much easier and quicker, but it’s entirely up to you!
- The contest will end September 12th. I’ll drop a message in the winner’s ask box. If they don’t respond within two days, I’ll choose someone else.
Good luck to all of you! I promise the blog will start to be updated more frequently again as soon as I settle down in school and at work. Thank you for your patience!
Hi PokéSims! I have some things I made to show and I hope you like them. :D
Yesterday I was bored and I thought: Hey, let’s make a Sim. Let’s make a PokéSim!
Since you didn’t have a Professor Oak, I decided to make my own, and I quickly realized “Hey, his hair is dumb!” and why you might have never made an Oak.
In addition, I also recreated his lab!
I gave him a second floor based off the Pallet Town homes because he needs to live. Click through for Full Views.
(oh god i hope those links work)
There’s one last PokeSims surprise I have.
I’m working on a Custom Pokémon Career! It’s really lack luster right now (no opportunities, only one branch) and needs a lot of lot of lot of fixing, but it’s going well so far and I think that once it’s done (or once I’m done with it) I’ll upload it somewhere.
Oh my GOODNESS, these are all AMAZING! You even recreated the lab; wow! That’s one thing I DON’T have…building skills, otherwise I would have made a HUGE, custom Pokemon neighborhood in World Builder with custom houses and all. But I don’t know if I even have the computing power for that, my game LOVES to freeze in Build Mode, so I am super impressed with your work! :D
As for that career…oh man, gonna download the HELL out of that when you finish it! Amazing job, nameoffives! <3